Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations
What is the Arsanova return policy?
Modified Return Policy – COVID 19: Due to the disruption caused by COVID-19, in order to allow flexibility for our customers, we have extended our Return Policy from 15 days to 30 days from the date of delivery. This applies to in-store and online purchases. Arsanova Warehouse locations offer a 30 day return policy on most products. For more information about our Return Policy, see more below.
Arsanova Return Policy
Arsanova offers a 30-day return policy on most products.
- Returns with an original sale receipt or pack slip will receive a refund based on the initial form of payment.
- Returns without an original sales receipt or pack slip must be returned using a valid ID and will receive a store credit for the lowest selling price. Information from the ID will be held in a company-wide database of customer return activity. For items excluded from returns, the manufacturer’s contact information may be provided upon request.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be offered a gift card or even exchange.
- Returns where a Scorecard Reward or coupon was redeemed will result in an adjusted refund amount.
- Items requiring repairs should be returned to the manufacturer or an authorized service center.
- The following identification is accepted for returns: U.S. or Canadian Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, U.S. Military ID or U.S. Passport.
Arsanova reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
We are committed to the accuracy of our scanner pricing system. If a customer is charged a higher price at point of sale for an item that is advertised by us, or displayed in-store at a lower price, the lower price will be honored.
Product Exclusions and Restrictions
- The following items cannot be returned: used items, washed, torn items and the ones which were already exceeded 30 days of delivery.
- Electronics must be returned in the original packaging along with all accompanying manuals, parts and accessories.
- Certain returns will be handled under the manufacturer’s warranty or return policy.
Address: 30 N Gould St, Sheridan, WY 82801, United States
Phone: +1 475-777-1752